Plus Size clothing Market Set to Witness an Uptick Growth by 2028 | Key Players: H&M, Ralph Lauren, Adidas, PUMA, Nike
September 23, 2022
According to a new report, The plus size clothing market is segmented on the basis of type, gender, age group, price point, and region.
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATES, September 22, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, The global Plus Size Clothing Market was valued at $480,991.8 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $696,712.1 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5.9% from 2021 to 2027. The market is expected to exhibit an incremental revenue opportunity of $215.8 billion from 2019 to 2027.
Request The Free Sample PDF Of This Report @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8331
Rise in demand for plus size clothing, owing to growth in obese population, rise in confidence of consumers, and increase in number of brands offering plus size range garments has propelled the growth of plus size clothing market. Rise in demand for plus size clothing owing to obese and overweight population, growing trend of body positivity, and rise in confidence among plus size women due to strong fashion advertisements and promotional campaigns drive the growth of the plus size clothing market.
Rise in demand for plus size clothing owing to obese and overweight population, growing trend of body positivity, and rise in confidence among plus size women due to strong fashion advertisements and promotional campaigns drive the growth of the plus size clothing market. However, high pricing for retailers and complexity in manufacturing curtail down the growth to certain extent. Moreover, rise in availability of plus size clothing via omni channel retail and growth in brand presence in the industry offer a number of lucrative opportunities to the market players.
Based on type, the casual wear segment contributed to nearly one-third of the global plus size clothing market share in 2019 and is anticipated to lead the trail during the study period. This is due to growing adoption and acceptance of casual wear among consumers for social occasions. On the other hand, the sportswear segment would grow at the fastest CAGR of 6.4% by 2027. The change in consumer choices and preferences and increasing inclination towards athleisure sportswear drive the growth of the segment.
Based on gender, the male segment held largest market share with around half of the global plus size clothing market revenue in 2019 and is expected to rule the roost during the forecast period. This is attributed presence of proportionately large male obese population and high spending on plus size clothing. On the other hand, the female segment is expected to manifest the fastest CAGR of 7.50% throughout 2027. There has been an increasing trend in the female obesity rates, which has driven the growth of the segment.
Based on geography, North America dominated the market with major share in 2019, holding more than one-third of the global plus size clothing market. This is owing to the factors such as availability of largest obese population and highest consumer spending on plus size clothing in this region. Moreover, the Asia-Pacific region is also anticipated to register the fastest CAGR of 6.50% during 2020 to 2027. This is owing to the increasing average caloric intake per individual among middle class and high-income households in this province.
Need a Discount? Getting Exclusive Discount And Free Consultation @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8331
The Covid-19 pandemic has a vital impact on the growth of the global Plus Size clothing Market and altered several market scenarios. The lockdown across various countries and ban on international travel has disrupted the supply chain and revenue chain. The report includes a thorough analysis of the Covid-19 pandemic on the growth of the global Plus Size clothing Market.
The key players operating in the global plus size clothing market analysis include (H&M) Hennes & Mauritz AB, Ralph Lauren Corporation, Adidas AG (Adidas), PUMA SE, Nike, Inc. (Nike), ASOS plc, Capri Holdings Limited (Michael Kors), WHP Global (Anne Klein), Punto Fa SL (MANGO Inc.) and Under Armour, Inc.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
○ The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current plus size clothing market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the size from 2021 to 2027 to identify prevailing opportunities.
○ Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
○ In-depth analysis and the global plus size clothing market size and segmentation assist to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
○ The major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the market.
○ The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in the plus size clothing industry.
Reason to Buy:
• Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players, and segments in the global Plus Size Clothing market.
• Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Plus Size Clothing Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
• Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth to a certain extent.
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
○ Golf Clothing Market is projected to reach $1,554.3 million by 2030
○ Pet Clothing Market is projected to reach $7.66 billion by 2031
What Sets Us Apart ? - Allied Market Research